Amanda & Tracy

Amanda & Tracy
Primas

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gestational Agreement






Abe, Amanda, Tim & I spent this past Sunday at Faith Mountain Ranch (Amanda's father's ranch in Boerne) going over the "Gestational Agreement/Contract" this is a legal document that covers all of the legal procedures for gestational parents and intended parents. It was 40 plus pages and we had to read every word. The great thing is we all agreed with a few minor revisions. Our Attorney will file the contract with the court. At this time we are waiting for our court date which we hope will be early next week. Once this is complete, I will start my injections and hopefully get my calendar with the transfer date!! We hope to complete the transfer by December. Abe & I had to take a class so Abe will be able to give me shots, I thought he was going to pass out in class, LOL! The picture above is of Abe practicing on a rubber element which is suppose to be similar to my hip. Please continue to pray for us on this amazing journey!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going as planned. You all are always in our prayers! Love ya! Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nigel, love & miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete