Amanda & Tracy

Amanda & Tracy
Primas

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So Far So Good!!

My appointment Monday went great. Apparently, I have fabulous fallopian tubes, LOL! Our next appointment is next Thursday, September 30th at 1pm. Abe and I have to take a class so he can give me shots. I will post more about this process once I take the class.
I've received several e-mails from friends stating they have gone through IVF.
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is a process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the womb, in vitro. I did not realize how common it was. Also, for those of you who don't know, I am basically the vessel that will carry Amanda & Tim's embryo (s). We will transfer 2 eggs when the time comes. Thanks again for your continued words of encouragement, support & prayers!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment